Bootcamp > Fast maximal results
Bootcamp is an in-house dog training program with us.
Why boot camp can work well for your dog ?
- A dog behavior psychologist will get you nowhere.
- Private training sessions at home have had no results.
- The local dog school doesn't know anymore either and would rather lose you than have you.
- You have already asked friends for advice but unfortunately that has not helped either.
- Internet videos are nice but do not give the desired results for you.
- One dog expert in facebook groups tells this, another that but it doesn't help/work.
- You have done all kinds of things yourself but nothing helps.
- The neighborhood is not happy with your dog lashing out, visitors are getting less and less or still being jumped.
Does the above sound familiar to you. Chances are, you are in a vicious cycle and after so many negative experiences, you also don't know what the solution is anymore.
The solution in that case may be a Bootcamp.
Your dog is removed from your environment, away from you, thus breaking the vicious cycle for both you, as well as the dog.
Internal training means that we engage intensively with your dog in a short period of time. Training at our house, with other dogs, on the street, in the city, the train station. Depending on the problem we make an individual schedule. Through videos, we will keep you informed of progress.
Why this internal dog training ?
Book soon Result
- Every day we spend hours individually or in groups with your dog. We have over 30 years of experience (with difficult dogs).
- The intensive training in a different environment ensures that the dog will quickly adapt to the new rules, the handling of other dogs in our pack and the training method.
- Because of our 30 years of experience with dogs, sporting dogs and difficult breeds, we are able to quickly see which method gives the best and fastest results.
- Every dog is unique and for that reason alone, each training session will be tailored to your dog.
- Use our knowledge to teach your dog things quickly, we the work, you no stress.
- We solve the problem, give the dog the foundation with which you can continue to work.
- We lay the foundation for the result. You will have to continue with this yourself. This means repeating what we have worked on with your dog, Be consistent!
- You always have the option of individual follow-up training after the bootcamp or in a group setting to keep everything up to date (if needed).
- We always recommend a few individual or group classes after a bootcamp so that we too can see if you have continued training and make adjustments if necessary.
For which dog owners is Bootcamp ideal ?
- Just resting and breaking vicious cycle.
- You are looking for professional intensive training with long lasting results.
- For years you have not moved forward, now it is really enough!!!
- You will combine your vacation with our in-house training.
- It is not possible for YOU to attend a training session with us every week (distance, time).
- No time to train intensively every day yourself.
- Previous "professional" help brought no results.
Does the above appeal to YOU, then maybe a boot camp is for your dog.
Feel free to contact at to discuss whether boot camp is for you.
Why boot camp ?
Just resting and breaking vicious cycle.
It is not possible for YOU to attend a dog training session with us every week (distance, time).
Previous "professional" help brought no results.